Regardless of your net worth—cybercriminals are targeting your email account, and you need to know how to defend yourself
Phishing attacks are on the increase because all your email accounts are not encrypted.
This is a 3 lessons videos to teach you all the important steps to secure your email contacts.
By the end of the lessons, you will be able to gain full privacy of all your email contacts by using two secure email service providers
We show you how to;
- Open free encrypted accounts with proton mail
- Open free encrypted accounts with zoho mail
- forward all your existing contacts from
- Gmail accounts and yahoo accounts to the new accounts created
- Maintain total privacy of your accounts login with a 2FA.two-factor authentication: With this extra security measure, anyone trying to log into your account has to prove they’re you by entering a temporary passcode that your email provider sends to your phone. Another advantage to this feature is that you’ll know that someone else is trying to log into your account when you receive passcode messages when you aren’t trying to log in.
Protect your emails
Learn how to move all your important Gmail accounts and yahoo accounts contacts to the new accounts created
- forward important emails
- Secure your emails from brute force attacks
- Two Factor Authentication prevent brute force attack on your account because when you enable 2FA a pass code will be sent to your phone to double check if it is really you trying to log in. Therefore an attacker must physically holds your phone to be able to log in. We teach you how to enable 2FA on your email accounts