You connect to the internet with your web browser. To ensure safety when surfing the internet you have to set up your browser and enable all security features. This lesson teaches you in detail how to set up the following browser for high security performance
- TOR-the most secure browser. With Tor network you connect through nodes, that encrypt and redirect traffic to hide its users’ identities while online. it prioritizes privacy above all other concerns, including usability and convenience.
- Firefox-get more privacy, security, and transparency. This is Mozilla’s open-source browser and its free for anyone to inspect, establishing it as a strong contender in the security category. And Firefox is still the most popular third-party browser .
- Chrome- the world’s most popular browser, with about two-thirds of the global browser market share.
- Brave-the best browser.is a privacy-centered browser that blocks ads, cookies, and other trackers, and hide your device against browser fingerprinting.
- Lessons you will learn
- block trackers
- send do not track me message to all the site you visit
- clear all your cache
- clear all your browsing history
- secure your browsing activities online
- enable Anti-tracking features to block third-party tracking cookies and other web-tracking technology.
- Enable Anti-fingerprinting tools to protect your device against browser fingerprinting methods and stay anonymous while browsing.
- Enable Anti-phishing protection to guard against malicious websites
- Enable Automatic ad-blocking
You will go through step by step guide to enable security extensions on all your browsers so that you can remain anonymous when you browse the internet.
Web browser security
- Web browser security
- step by step guide to set up Chrome, fire fox, TOR and brave browser for high security and privacy online. You will enable all security features.
- Anti-tracking features to block third-party tracking cookies and other web-tracking technology. Anti-fingerprinting tools to protect your device against browser fingerprinting methods and stay anonymous while browsing. Anti-phishing protection to ensure safe browsing by guarding against malicious websites, identity theft, and identity fraud. Automatic ad-blocking
- Browser with inbuilt vpn-Epic browser
- The browser already has in-built proxy servers and many privacy-oriented features already activated. It is a strong contender for the best privacy browser. Epic blocks ads, trackers, and browser fingerprinting. It prevent autofill, auto-sync, in order to secure your data.