Full cyber security Lesson- Browsing the Internet safely
This is a full cyber security lesson to teach you how to combine different security strategies to stay anonymous when you browse online. Every day hackers are able to steal vital data from individuals and companies. These lessons are design to make you cyber alert. Don’t be the next victim of cyber attack. Follow these practical security measures as you go through the lessons-BE CYBER ALERT!
- Browsing security-Do’s & Don’t
- Windows 10 privacy settings-Block trackers
- Anonymous browsing-Firefox Security Settings
- Google chrome security settings
- VPNs- Virtual Private Network-hide your IP address for privacy
- Bonus-explore other vpns
What Will I Learn?
- 1.Understand the CIA-Triad
- 2.Remain Private online
- 3. Defend your Laptop from virus attach
- 4. install antivirus on your Lap/PC and enable windows defender
- 5. Enable all windows security settings for maximum privacy
- 6. Implement VPN- a private tunnel to hide your identity online
- 7.ENJOY SAFE BROWSING